Now you can easily create high-quality reports, board books, and presentations within a familiar Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint) environment. Adaptive OfficeConnect gives you total control over formatting and the power to refresh your data with one click, reducing your financial reporting process from days to minutes.
5 ways Adaptive OfficeConnect delivers fast, easy, and powerful financial analysis report software for Microsoft Office
- Move existing reports without rebuilding. With Adaptive OfficeConnect, you can make your existing financial reports live and dynamic. Simply mark up what you want to refresh automatically, and Adaptive OfficeConnect does the rest. Existing investments in complex calculations, headers and footers, charts, and formatting are all carried over.
- Unified financial reporting. Adaptive OfficeConnect integrates your Adaptive Insights data directly with Excel, Word, and PowerPoint. It’s never been easier to create or update financial reports infused with up-to-date actuals, plans, and forecasts. You can select dimensions, accounts, and time periods, and then build always-formatted balance sheets, P&Ls, income statements, narrative reports, board packs, and presentations. What’s more, it’s 100 percent connected to the cloud.
- Complete control over formatting. You’ll never have to re-apply formatting when you refresh reports again. Adaptive OfficeConnect automatically weaves refreshed data into existing Excel calculations and formatting. Smartlink technology makes it simple to integrate live tables or even refresh fields in Word or PowerPoint documents. Even better, you’ll have complete transparency into the source of the data.
- Powerful one-click refresh. When you change the time period in a report, update every sheet automatically with just one click. Intelligent labels update time periods, page headers, and more. You can even create rolling reports throughout your report pack: Update the current period, and watch prior rolling time periods update automatically across every document.
- Understand the history of any metric. Use the Cell Explorer to drill-down and analyze the source data and formulas used to calculate any metric in your reports. You can quickly see notes, source data, formulas, and accounts that comprise any number in a report. Cell Explorer also provides a full audit trail that shows what changes have been made, by whom, and when they occurred.
Reduce your financial reporting process from days to minutes.
Supercharge your Excel financial report analysis software with Adaptive OfficeConnect and Arxis
No matter how much you love your Microsoft Office apps, building manual reports can be a tedious, error-prone process of copying and pasting data. You spend a lot of time making sure that your reports are accurate and up to date. Take back your time and improve data accuracy by moving to cloud-connected reporting with Adaptive OfficeConnect. Let the experts at Arxis Technology show you how to make the most of your Excel planning software—watch our demo now.